Monday 13 November 2017

DAY TWENTY - TRANSLATION (ENGLISH GUESS PAPER FOR CLASS 10)

TRANSLATION FROM URDU INTO ENGLISH

Paragraph No. 13
Translation
     Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) was born in Makkah. His father's name was Abdullah. His grandfather brought him up. When he was twenty five years old, he married Hazrat Khadeeja (RA). When he was forty years old, he said, "I am a prophet of Allah." Listen to me. Allah is one. Worship Him.
Paragraph No. 14
Translation
    It is our house. I was only five years old when the father bought this house. I have been living in this house for ten years. Our family is very large but this house is very small. The father says that he would sell this house and buy a big one in Gulberg. But I do not want to leave this house. I love this house.
Paragraph No. 15
Translation
     It is a picture of our village. There are lush green fields outside the village. Now it is summer. The sun is shining brightly. There lie wheat fields just in front of the village. There is a great hustle and bustle in the wheat fields. The young, the old, men and women are working there together. The crop is ripe. The villagers will harvest and take their crop to the city. There are many things worth-seeing in our village. We are happy in the village. We will make our village beautiful.
Paragraph No. 16
Translation
     Man shapes his destiny himself. He should work hard and do his duties with devotion so that he may succeed in his life. Hard work is the greatest reality of the world which cannot be denied. If we look into the past, we will come to know that all the great men of the past did their work with hardihood and courage and bettered their lot. Abraham Lincoln was a president of America. If we study his life, we will come to know that he was the son of a woodcutter. But he was fond of getting education.
Paragraph No. 17
Translation
     Madina is a holy city of Arabia. It is about three hundred miles away from Makkah. Cars cover this distance in four to five hours. Madina is the city of the Holy Prophet (SAW). There are many mosques here; but Masjid-e-Nabwi is the most famous of all. The shrine of the Holy Prophet (SAW) lies in this mosque. One lakh Muslims can offer their prayers here. There are many hotels in Madina. Old buildings also stand there.
Paragraph No. 18
Translation
     I saw the lion from the distance. He was sitting in the bushes. The lion did not see us. I said to my companion, "You should sit here quiet, I go near the lion." After this, I began to advance slowly towards the lion. If I had made a litter noise, he would have run away. At last, I reached near him. I could see him clearly in the leaves. He had not seen me yet. I raised the gun very carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment